Loading
Drastically Improve Your Chess
Upgrade to a FileSonic Premium account and download at incredible speed!
Most In-depth Study ( Must Have )

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Topalov's say in the Press Conference, Day 1, Sofia

Sofia. I have played many times before Bulgarian audience and that would not be a problem for me, Veselin Topalov said at a press conference, cited by FOCUS News Agency.
“I hope the people will support me and that I will be able to make them happy. This is a historic event for Bulgaria indeed. Bulgaria is a small country and cannot compete to host the most commercial sports events – winter and summer Olympic Games. A World Chess Championship Match is a unique event all continents will watch and will be remembered for years,” said Topalov.
“We have a chance that the world champion is from India – India is a big country and the publicity Bulgaria will get will quite exceed the money invested. I think the game should have taken place much earlier, but we did not manage to meet Anand,” he added.
“I would like to thank all sponsors, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, and my personal sponsor M-Tel. Without them I would not be what I am now. I think the organizers did their job perfectly and it was not easy to solve the problem that arose at all, but they managed to. The place we will play in is wonderful and I am sure everyone will like it,” Topalov noted.
Ventsislav DRAGOMANOV



Attack The King - A Complete Chess Portal
If you liked the article kindly Digg it, Stumble it, Add to Technorati, bookmark it and please consider Subscribing by Email  and have articles delivered right to your inbox! OR Subscribe to Attack the King Feed in a Fead Reader of your choice OR Subscribe to SMS Alerts & Get Article Headlines & Updates delivered to your Mobile Phone for free.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to Subscribe to FREE email updates from "Attack The King", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you !!

RELATED POSTS :



Don't forget to subscribe to the thread for tracking replies